Living at The Terraces at San Joaquin Gardens means having the opportunity and resources to be fulfilled every single day.
There’s always more outside your door.
Maintenance-free living gives you more time to take advantage of all the community’s convenient services, life-enriching amenities and engaging activities.
Classes, happy hours, games, group outings, live entertainment – something exciting every day, steps away.
Fascinating courses – offered through our partnership with Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Fresno State – mean you never have to retire from learning.
New campus additions and renovations – including Valencia, our vibrant community hub – have enhanced our lifestyle even more.
Our beautiful, serene open-air spaces are ideal for walking, relaxing with a good book or just enjoying the scenery.
- Three distinct dining venues
- Performing arts center
- Fitness center and spa
- Swimming pool
- Beautifully landscaped grounds and courtyards
- Full-service salon/barbershop
- Gift shop
- Hobby room
- Multipurpose common areas
- Underground parking
Your future is secure at Fresno’s only continuing care retirement community – you won’t have to worry about the unexpected. Simply focus on what’s important to you and let our attentive, friendly team take care of the rest.
- Flexible dining plan with diverse menus
- Basic cable and utilities included
- Social, recreational and educational opportunities
- Housekeeping and flat linen service
- Interior and exterior maintenance
- Banking and postal services
- Scheduled transportation
- 24/7 security and emergency call system
- Apartment personalization and moving coordination
- Pet-friendly environment
- Priority access to our full continuum of care, if ever needed